Aliwan Fiesta 2024
DZRH Logo
Dominic Roque releases statement on 'malicious, defamatory' issues against him
Dominic Roque releases statement on 'malicious, defamatory' issues against him
Entertainment
Dominic Roque releases statement on 'malicious, defamatory' issues against him
by Christhel Cuazon20 February 2024
Photo courtesy: Dominic Roque Instagram

Actor Dominic Roque on Tuesday issued an official statement addressing several issues thrown against him by Cristy Fermin on her vlogs following his breakup with actress Bea Alonzo.

In a statement made through his lawyers at Fernandez & Singson law offices, the camp of Roque condemned "the malicious and defamatory public statements of Ms. Fermin."

It said they were made "under the guise of entertainment news without any effort from her to confirm the same from Mr. Dominic Roque."

Roque also clarified his alleged involvement with politicians Dapitan City Mayor Bullet Jalosjos and former Congressman Bong Suntay, who both alluded by Fermin as the actor's alleged "benefactors."

Advertisement

While the actor confirmed that he is leasing a condo unit owned by Bullet, he denied that the public official is his “benefactor.”

“He is embarrassed and apologizes to Mayor Bullet Jalosjos and his family for being dragged into the public conversation because of the malicious, defamatory public innuendos of Ms. Fermin,” the statement read.

As to Bong Suntay being another of his "suspected benefactors," Dominic said: “By making such a statement, Ms. Fermin made the innuendo that unreasonably casts doubt on the sexuality of former Congressman Bong Suntay."

“Furthermore, Mr. Dominic Roque does not own a Clean Fuel gas station; in fact, all Clean Fuel gas stations are company-owned,” it added.

Advertisement

Finally, on his breaku with Bea, Dominic maintained that he and the actress “never fought nor had a disagreement over a prenuptial agreement.”

“Reckless statements relating to the alleged disagreement over a pre-nuptial agreement between them are not only unverified but merely based on speculations intended to produce a negative image on the parties concerned,” the statement concluded.

Earlier this month, the former couple confirmed that they have ended their engagement.

Share
Related Topics
listen Live
DZRH News Live Streaming
Home
categories
RHTV Link
Latest
Most Read