DZRH Logo
Over 15K cops to be deployed for Nov. 30 rally
Over 15K cops to be deployed for Nov. 30 rally
Nation
Over 15K cops to be deployed for Nov. 30 rally
by Mika Jenymae Rasing26 November 2025
PNP Spokesperson and Chief PIO, PBGEN Randulf T. Tuaño, during a press briefing on November 26, 2025. Photo from PNP.

The Philippine National Police (PNP) will deploy over 15,000 police officers for the upcoming “Trillion Peso March 2.0” on November 30.

According to PNP Spokesperson PBGen. Randulf Tuaño, from the over 9,000 police officers, raised the number of personnel to be deployed on Sunday to 15,097. RH Edniel Parrosa reported that the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will also declare a “full alert” status, two days before the said protest.

Last week, Tuaño said that they will approach the upcoming “Trillion Peso March” with maximum tolerance and would have zero tolerance for any form of violence or unlawful activity. Moreover, the PNP will apply the lessons learnt from the previous demonstrations, including the religious gathering organized by the Iglesia Ni Cristo.

The PNP Spokesperson also assured the public that sufficient personnel, including contingency plans, are already in place to ensure the safety of all participants and motorists.

Parrosa reported that only White Plains in Quezon City has an approved permit for the time being. At the same time, any activity remains prohibited in Mendiola, including areas surrounding Malacañang.

Share
listen Live
DZRH News Live Streaming
Home
categories
RHTV Link
Latest
Most Read