Thursday, March 30, 2017
   
Text Size

Heroin, alcohol caused Glee star's death

Combination of heroin and alcohol caused the death of 31-year-old Glee star Cory Montieth, according to Canadian police.

Montieth was found dead inside his hotel room in Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, Canada on July 13.

According to Canadian police, evidences show that Cory has had drug overdose that cost him his life.

The autopsy and toxicological analysis supported the claim, where Cory died of mixed drug toxicity. (Malou Cabral)

Login Form