The current website will no longer be updated starting this Friday, Sept. 20, 2013.
A few months back, the management announced that we've found a new home, www.dzrhnews.com and in line with this, we would like all our loyal readers to direct your attention at the above mentioned URL.
DZRH will continue to provide our readers and listeners up to date news and current events, and with the new website, we promise that it will be more interactive.
Also, please do follow us on Twitter, @dzrhnews and our official Facebook page, Facebook/dzrhnews.
- Rebels surrender as standoff nears its end
- Senate pork probe resets hearing on Sept. 24
- Church speaks up on Phl issues
- 1 year filing too long, Minority bloc says
- FOI Bill sees some sort of daylight
- Government has enough funds for victims in Zambo
- Free MRT/LRT rides to government employees
- BI issues “Look Out Order” against Pork Barrel Scam suspects
- Junior AAFP officers unsatisfied with PNOY’s take on Zamboanga standoff