Free MRT/LRT rides to government employees
In celebration of the 113th anniversary of the Civil Service Commission today, all government employees will get free Metro Rail and Light Rail Transits’ rides.
According to the Metro Rail Transit Corporation, the free ride on the MRT line 3 will start at seven in the morning until 10 am; and will begin again at five in the afternoon until eight pm.
All they have to do is show their government ID and fill up a passenger boarding pass in order to claim their free ride.
Meanwhile, on the Light Rail Transit Authority, government employees will be charge with nothing at Line 1 and 2 from seven in the morning up to nine am; and again from five pm up to seven at night.
Same process will be applied in claiming your free pass. (Judie Anne Abejero)
- Rebels surrender as standoff nears its end
- Senate pork probe resets hearing on Sept. 24
- Church speaks up on Phl issues
- 1 year filing too long, Minority bloc says
- FOI Bill sees some sort of daylight
- Government has enough funds for victims in Zambo
- Free MRT/LRT rides to government employees
- BI issues “Look Out Order” against Pork Barrel Scam suspects
- Junior AAFP officers unsatisfied with PNOY’s take on Zamboanga standoff