BI issues “Look Out Order” against Pork Barrel Scam suspects
The Bureau of Immigration issued a “Look out Order” against the 35 accused of the Pork Barrel Scam case.
Because of this, Immigration is on tight watch on all ports and airports in the country against these people.
Only 35 people are on the Lookout bulletin after the three Senator were not included as a courtesy to the Executive of the Legislative.
A former Congressman, members of the House of Congress and staffs of Senators are part of the said Look Out Order.
However, some Staffs of the Senate and members of the House of Representatives have already left the country. (Rey Sibayan)
- Rebels surrender as standoff nears its end
- Senate pork probe resets hearing on Sept. 24
- Church speaks up on Phl issues
- 1 year filing too long, Minority bloc says
- FOI Bill sees some sort of daylight
- Government has enough funds for victims in Zambo
- Free MRT/LRT rides to government employees
- BI issues “Look Out Order” against Pork Barrel Scam suspects
- Junior AAFP officers unsatisfied with PNOY’s take on Zamboanga standoff